Monday, August 10, 2015

3 movies l can't get enough of.

So we all have them, those movies that for one reason or another, whether you know why or not, hold a special place in our hearts and whenever they come up in conversation you know every nuance, every story arc and perhaps every quote. If someone asks whether you want to watch it you have to hold back your enthusiasm lest you blow the roof off with your aw inspiring “YES”; and some days your looking for something to watch, you come across one of these movies and just can’t say no, even though you could just run it scene by scene through your mind.

Well these are the top 3 movies that get me every time! And my favourites quotes from them

Maid in Manhattan

Marisa: The first time you saw me, I was cleaning your bathroom floor! Only you didn't see me.
Christopher: What was I supposed to do, introduce myself while I'm taking a leak?

Who doesn’t  like Jennifer Lopez???? From the wedding planner to back up plan et al… she keeps nailing her roles.. plus I’m totally in love with her accent.




Facing the Giants

Coach: I prayed so hard, but I still can’t seem to win.
Mr. Bridges: I heard of a story of two farmers praying to God for rain to come. Both prayed but only one prepared the land. Who do you think trusted God more to send the rain?


 “Your attitude is the aroma of your heart. If your attitude stinks, it means your heart’s not right.”

The Sherwood Baptist church in Albany, did a great job. This movie really helped when I was going through a very rough patch sometime last year. Other movies from their stables are Fireproof and Courageous.



Jobs

When you grow up, you tend to get told the world is the way that it is, and your life is just to live your life inside the world and try not to bash into the walls too much. But that's a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact. And that is that everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that are no smarter than you. And you can change it. You can influence it. You can build your own things that other people can use. To shake off this erroneous notion that life is just there, and you're just gonna live in it, versus embrace it. Change it, improve it. Make your mark upon it. And once you learn that, you'll never be the same again. 

Watch this movie and you wil have an idea about the legendary innovator. How many of you even know that Apple was taken from him at a certain time?  Well, I found out watching this movie plus I later confirmed it after listening to one of his speeches. That’s just all for now Phavourites,. So what are the movies you can’t stop watching. Drop a comment lemme know… you might just have an accomplice. Ta’da.



Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.
Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare


14 comments:

  1. All great movies in their own right. I enjoyed each one. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not the type who goes back seeing a movie I have already seen.

    Permit me to use this space to vent a little...I hate people who tell the story in a movie, just because they've seen it before and are re-seeing it with you. mtchewww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice and the first one happens to be in my list along with 'pretty woman.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jennifer lopez movies anytime

    www.glowyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facing the giant is a great one. My best of all time is Courageous tho...surprised it didn't make it to your list. Fireproof is another. Sherwood guys are so so solid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l listed oda movies from their stables under facing the giant

      Delete
  6. Ve only watched Jobs, facing the giant and courageous. Maid in Manhattan looks interesting from the title. Cool blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...