Saturday, July 30, 2016

The day I visited a psychic








Sometime in April, my class had a field trip to the centre for psychic and healing administration 'CPHA' in awka. The aim was to enable us appreciate the importance of herbal drugs in contemporary medicine.
It was an informative one until the facilitator started telling us some weird stories and attributed it to herbal medicine even though I thought jazz was involved.

She told us how she saved buhari in 1984 HERE
And also recounted how she raised the dead. Again, she said she did it with one leaf like that.
She also said there is a leaf that can be used to draw rain and some of my lecturers nodded in affirmation.
The highlight of the event for me was when her daughter wanted to whisper something to her and she replied 'don't disturb me I'm in the spirit'.
Like my friend said to me 'congratulations we are not just been trained to be pharmacist but also native doctors'.
I learnt a lot but also filtered a lot. I can't Swallow everything hook, line and sinker na. It was an eye opening field trip and their osuji and garden egg was amazeballs!!!
Yes, its a weird place but I ate there because I paid for it and secondly no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

P. S. Don't ask me why she saved buhari
P. P. S.  Don't ask me the names of the herbs she stated.



Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare 





16 comments:

  1. I think I have heard about her. They call them" ndï mkpologu na mkpa akwukwo" in Igbo.


    www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Amen to your prayer..

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! "Don't disturb me I'm in the spirit." Hian!
    That was an epic field trip, Favour!

    PreciousCore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on your own oo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. "Don't disturb me I'm in the spirit."

    I want to ask. But I will not ask why she saved Buhari. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. Interesting. It's Ose Oji though, meaning 'Pepper for Kola (native)'
    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hhehehehe... Funny and interesting read.

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...