Sunday, August 21, 2016

I Love you, But...

One of my recent tricks, is covering my Ears with head phones. It gives people the impression that I'm listening to something and therefore would not get offended if I don't respond to their call. Even though sometimes it could be deliberate.
Secondly, it's a perfect opportunity to eavesdrop. Sometimes, I may not even be playing anything but just want to be undisturbed. This was what I was doing sometime ago when my roommate and her friend where discussing about a guy.

They were just having a girly conversation and I didn't want to intrude plus they felt I couldn't hear them.
Things got twisted when a random girl who had entered the room earlier to charge her phone dived into the convo. She said they were a lot of things you need to consider before saying yes.
1. Its wrong for a choleric to marry another choleric



2. It wrong for two people of the same zodiac sign to marry another


3. Check your birth order before marrying. It is better for a first born to marry a second or middle born.


Two days ago, I met her at a restuarant in school having lunch with a dude. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I walked out wondering if the guy will pass her 3 point agenda.




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

14 comments:

  1. Lol. You this girl is a naughty someborri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she doesn't spend the rest of her life considering to say yes because of her thought pattern. Nawa o... how will zodiac keep a couple happy? People seeeef! *SmileS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, to say the least. Hopefully, these are at the bottom of the list for her, and not priority.

    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please,dont blame her. I also listed out names of guys i will never ever marry.
    Peter
    James
    Emmanuel
    Theophilus
    Josephat
    Sunday
    Monday
    I wanted a
    Brian
    Owen
    Charles
    Wills
    Greg
    and other ajeboic sounding names,as if names have anything to do with our personality. Well,i got hooked by a guy on Dontmarrylist. An Emmanuel.
    She is still in lalaland. Reality will set in soon. Reading too much zodiac books is what is wrong with her.



    Come visit me on...
    www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL this is funny, I do that headphones thing a lot, keeps people at bay. The girl tho, hopefully she'll out grow it sooner than later.

    Nice read...xxx

    www.sunlightdreamer.com

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...