Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2016 in review






2016 has been one hell of a year. I've witnessed tremendous growth in virtually all areas of my life. When I started this year I was so scared because  a lot of things were out of place. I stepped into the year knowing that I would only survive by God's grace and I did. So here are some of them.

1. Super natural provision. I resumed school in January with just N1,800.  No food, provisions and nothing. I left home in tears. But I can't remember begging for money. Till this moment I don't know how God provided.
2. Remember that time I wrote about how God saved my life?
3. The spiritual growth has been immense. More hours of prayers and word study.
4.I  graduated this year and cleared my papers. Yassssssss!!!
5. Family is top notch.
6. I survived food poisoning twice.
This is a year I won't forget in a hurry. Can't wait for 2017. God isn't done with me yet.
Thanks y'all for sticking around too. Xoxo



Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee
don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on
facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE . Share this post to
your friends, families, enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare





8 comments:

  1. That is God for you. Always there. While everyone seems to be moaning about 2016, posts like these are such a breathe of fresh air. I am happy for you. Congratulations on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are God's project,my dear.
    Happy new year in advance.



    Www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. More blessings dear. How do we see?


    gloriafinesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! And it'll only get better and become greater.

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...