Tuesday, January 31, 2017

For the love of bread








I am in an open relationship with bread. We started dating when I was four after my dad introduced us. I think it was love at first sight and since then it has been my present help in times of hunger. Always ready, always available, always cheap. I do not take our relationship for granted and I'm sure it feels the same way too.

Our love life isn't electrifying and corrosive like when you add water to acid. Its gentle, Calm, peaceful and amazing. Distance has never affected us neither has scarcity. Sometimes I fail on my part because of money but whenever I apologize, it is back with its sweet taste.
Lately, our relationship has been threatened by buharinomics. But it understands because these are hard times in our relationship. That's what lovers do right? They stick together in tough times.
I love it just the way it is. I don't need to add Jam, butter, groundnut, skippy or other things that those unfaithfuls do. I am a loyal partner.
I ate it yesterday, today and I will do so tomorrow even when it has lost its taste. That's what commitment is.
I love my bread. Do you?

P.S. This post is deeper than it looks
P. P. S. Don't take it personal. Look at the humor in it.




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee
don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on
facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE . Share this post to
your friends, families, enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare


2 comments:

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...